Thursday, April 11, 2013

Social Media Meme


What was the first social network you joined using your SL Avatar?
Flickr in May 2008

Which social networks are you currently on using your SL Avatar?
Flickr (I admit i tend to neglect Flickr since I use Koinup)
Facebook (for games)
Blogger
Twitter (I follow more than I tweet)
Plurk (haven't been on there for quite some time)
Google+
YouTube
Pinterest
Koinup (This is what i use most often)
Second Life Profile (to post pics every now and then)
devianArt (still new to me)

Which network is your favorite?
Right now I have to say it's Koinup. THere seems to be more response and connections between the different people than on Flickr, from my personal experience.

Which is your least favorite?
There is not oen i would call least favorite, a few i stil try to figure out like Plurk and Pinterest.. and devianArt. lol

Which network do oyu have the most amount of connections?
Flickr

How/Where do you usually read/ujse most of your networks?
On the PC

What are your favorite social networking apps? (if applicable)
I still avoid to go online with my cellphone. I'd say I am online enough already at work and at home.

What do you like most about social networking sites?
The chance to connect with people form all over the world.

What do you like least about social networking sites?
 I am not sure if there is something i like least about it , almost every network got its pro and cons *shrugs*

Do you feel social networks are a good way to promote you/your brand/your work?
I never really thoguht of promote my work via social networks (except the blog I have). The ones I use to post pictures I usually use to show others examples of my work, I mostly joined the different networks out of curiousity.

What is your main reason for using Social Networks?
Well in my case its more for fun and to conncet with other people. 

1 comment: