Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New to me Meme

I know it's been a month since Strawberry Singh posted her New to me Meme and I know I am a bit late but I wondered what I can post that could be called "New to me".
Her instructions were "Meme instructions: Blog something you’ve never blogged before and/or something you normally wouldn’t blog."
Usually all I post are pictures since I usually dont know what to write so I had no clue what to do. 
But recently I had the idea to try something new to me and that would be a post like most Bloggers do - with credits and all. Well this is my try on that *winks*


Credits:
Skin: Al Vulo Berry in peach
Shape: mine
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid light eyes in Paris Green
Eyeshadow: (Pixeldolls) Rocket Fuel Ashes
Lashes: Al Vulo Mesh Lashes
Ears: Illusions High Elf Ears
Hands & Feet: Slink
Nailpolish: Nailed It - Love Donna Flora
Hair: CaTwa Elsa
Dress: {Junbug} The succubus in worn (uncommon gacha prize @ Love and War Fair
Necklace: [BP] Arya Necklace Tiger's Eye (rare gacha prize @ Love and War Fair
Pose: oOo nana


Location: Chakryn Forest

Ok that was my attempt of a blog post with credits - i hope it didnt turned out too bad. But even when it was more work it was a bit fun too. Maybe I might do that one day agin.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted the credits because that gown is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete