Saturday, October 8, 2016

Aurora (Bento)

I used a different Viewer for this picture than usual. Instead of my usual Viewer, Firestorm, I had to use for Bento another viewer. I gave the SL Viewer and Black Dragon a try and decided to use the last one cause its graphics looked way better to me. Since I used the viewer the last time there were tons of changes and I admit that I havent figured it out yet how to set the graphics properly but I'll work on it and hope to understand it soon... I hope! lol

Credits:

Head: Akeruka – Aurora 1.5 (Bento) (Updated)
Head-Applier: *YS and YS* – Nana in Tone 03 NEW
Body: Maitreya – Lara
Skin-Applier: *YS and YS* in Tone 03
Eyes: Catwa – Mesh Eyes Updated
Eye-Makeup: SlackGirl – Reia
Hair: elikatira - Naara

Pose: WetCat – Kaelyn 2

No comments:

Post a Comment