Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Siryn

Credits:

Head: Catwa – Catya (Bento)
Head-Applier: Pumec – Lara in Tone April (@ Powder Pack Catwa February) NEW
Shape: by me
Body, Hands and Feet: Maitreya - Lara
Skin-Applier: Pumec – Maitreya-Applier in Tone April
Eyes: Catwa – Mesh Eyes
Eye-Applier: *YS and YS* – Tokyo Catwa-Applier
Face- and Body-Tattoo: Ghost'Ink – Hazel Tattoo in Black (Common @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Ears: Mandala – Steking Ears Season 5
Hair: EMO-tions – Laty (@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Shirt: [I<3g a=""> – Siryn Top in Black (Common @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Pants, Belt and Drape: [I<3g a=""> – Siryn Pants with HUD (Rare @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Belt: [I<3g a=""> – Siryn Belt with HUD (Rare @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Drape: [I<3g a=""> – Siryn Drape with HUD (Rare @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW

Pose: Poseidon Poses – Savage Land Tiger (Rare @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW

1 comment: